Perfectly complements the whole
Accessories and supplemental products
In addition to our main products, we also offer a line of accessories and supplemental products:
One-component, permanently elastic, flexible, high tack and thick adhesive on MS POLIMER (modified silanes) basis. For fastening of highly loaded elements in construction and manufacturing. Perfect for skirting board and wall panel installation.
- it’s breakaway strength is up to 22 kg/cm²
- very short drying time (without water and solvents)
- when cured, it remains permanently elastic and resistant for external factors (including temperature ranging from –40°C to +90°C)
- high physical and mechanical resistance (high tolerance to disturbance and vibration)
- safe to use – does not contain isocyanats, silicones, solvents, polyvinyl chloride and plasticisers
- nearly odorless and chemically neutral
Installation / decorative corners for skirting boards
Joint points can be problematic, especially for unexperienced users. Keeping that in mind, we created a special type of corners. We can provide a corner for every type of board, fully adjusted to it’s shape. The typical length of a corner is 10 cm.
An example of use of a black corner for decoration
Bar-shaped installation corner 18 x 18 mm
Bar-shaped installation corner 22 x 22 mm
In many houses and apartments, the balcony doorway is a problematic area, because installing skirting boards of standard thickness makes it impossible to fully open balcony doors. A lining is a special element, that is made thinner on one side, which makes it possible to fully open patio doors. It is possible to produce this element in any given model, and it’s standard length is 25 cm.
This element is made from lime wood and it is used in areas where a standard skirting board would be too high, for example – along patio doors. It can be also used in interiors where a standard skirting board would be not thick enough to cover an expansion. The typical thickness of a quarter round is 14mmx14mm.
White acrylic (sealant)
Highly elastic sealant putty on an acrylate dispersion basis. Used to fill joints and gaps between the board and the wall. Because of it’s properties, it can be painted.
- if forms a strong and elastic bond
- when completely cured, it can be painted with water-based and synthetic paints.
- resistant to shrinkage cracking.
- excellent adhesion (also on wet surfaces)
- solvent-free (nearly odorless)
- health – friendly (EMICODE EC1 Plus class – safe for people suffering from allergies and people allergic to construction chemicals)
- exceptionally easy to form (excellent working qualities)
- chemically neutral